Author Topic: FS: Millipede (with Centipede) from Adam (KLOV USA)  (Read 4846 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
FS: Millipede (with Centipede) from Adam (KLOV USA)
« on: July 08, 2014, 05:03:08 PM »
Hey guys. Adam has asked me to offer his Millipede/Centipede here as well:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124700171@N08/sets/72157645567262114/

Cab looks great in my opinion. Here is what he told me about it:

"Here is the link to the Millipede pictures. The artwork on the cabinet is fantastic and the game works 100%. The 2nd to last picture is of Centipede which the machine plays as well. Just pushing both start buttons at the same time allows you to switch between the games."

Adam offered it to a DLF-member but did not hear from him so far. So he asked me to put it up. He wants 750$ for it.

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: FS: Millipede (with Centipede) from Adam (KLOV USA)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 06:07:53 PM »
The DLF member did respond and is in communication with Adam (and with another DLF member about transport). In fact, the info from Adam below are the exact lines that Adam told the DLF member this morning at 1 AM. Apparantly Adam is in a hurry, so be it.  ???

"Here is the link to the Millipede pictures. The artwork on the cabinet is fantastic and the game works 100%. The 2nd to last picture is of Centipede which the machine plays as well. Just pushing both start buttons at the same time allows you to switch between the games."

Adam offered it to a DLF-member but did not hear from him so far. So he asked me to put it up. He wants 750$ for it.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »
The DLF member did respond and is in communication with Adam (and with another DLF member about transport). In fact, the info from Adam below are the exact lines that Adam told the DLF member this morning at 1 AM. Apparantly Adam is in a hurry, so be it.  ???

i asked adam if he got any response. at the time he talked to me he told me that he had no answer. sorry, i only wanted to help. :)
he is not in a hurry and i must say that he is extremely nice and fair. first come, first serve for sure. :)
by the way... i am organizing the transport from adam to the us storage. just in case you did not know.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 11:31:10 AM »
oops, was that me? I wasn't aware his PM was an offer. I just told him that his games for sale are not on my/our list and that I could spread the word in the european forums.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »
oops, was that me? I wasn't aware his PM was an offer. I just told him that his games for sale are not on my/our list and that I could spread the word in the european forums.

everybody please relax. :) no harm done.
besides that Adam told me that Erik was going to contact me about the pickup. This did not happen so far...

At this very moment we have 6 cabs picked up from Adam. ChrisChris Tron is the new kid in town. If Millipede joins we will have seven. They will be transported to Valentins storage. I talked to everybody involved in it and they all agreed. I donĀ“t know if Erik knows about the location. We should talk first before he is going to buy something.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 08:13:22 AM »
i will bump this up cause the machine is available again. :)
if somebody here is going to buy it we can get it picked up with our other cabs from adam when they are all payed (end of month).
they will be in valentines container which will arrive in france later this year (i hope ;) ;) ;) ).

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 01:30:04 PM »
Hi everybody, this is Adam from New Jersey in the USA.  I just joined here.  It has been such a pleasure dealing with first Thwocker (Marco), then Tyrem (Stefan), then ChrisChris (Chris).

Now, I have this beautiful Millipede for sale that plays Centipede as well.  I am hoping that someone here is interested so all the games can be shipped together.  Take a look at the link to the pictures Tyrem posted.  There are no issues on this one, the game plays and looks fantastic.

If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me here or in KLOV (same username).

Thanks,

Adam

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 01:35:31 PM »
The price on the Millipede (with Centipede) is $750.

Thanks again,

Adam

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 01:02:03 PM »
Actually it is $750 or best offer.  Thanks, Adam

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »
Great seller for sure, buy from Adam with confidence :)

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 10:29:47 PM »
Price reduced to $500 for this beautiful working machine which the Multipede kit which costs almost $100 by itself.  Need to make space.  Thanks, Adam

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 10:31:15 PM »
$500 firm.

Overkilll

• View Profile
    • Republic Of Pinball
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 10:08:51 AM »
$500 firm.

Great price for this arcade. Unfortunately i don't search this arcade to my collection.
Your Amusements Store
www.republicofpinball.com

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 11:25:13 AM »
$500 firm.

Great price for this arcade. Unfortunately i don't search this arcade to my collection.

this price is amazing. go get it, guys. we will let it pick up with our other games to splitt transportation costs.

adamrg

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 06:02:54 PM »
Still available.  Will include the manual and flyer.  Thanks, Adam