Author Topic: WTB: Joust and Tutankham  (Read 5504 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
WTB: Joust and Tutankham
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:03:51 PM »
Now that I found Ms. PacMan and Centipede I only need the Tutankham for my Live magazine arcade row.
I know this is not going to be an easy one... maybe I have more luck with one of my fav games that never crossed my path so far: Joust.

So if you know somebody... or if you own one of these machines... let me know. I might be interested.

Greetings and a sunny weekend from Trier!

Stefan/Tyrem
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
Re: WTB: Joust and Tutankham
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 09:26:18 AM »
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:27:19 AM »
c6 is already full, so it has to be c7  :)

great seller btw

Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

cebulba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 12:19:03 PM »
Guess of whom you got the Centipede from  ;D

Got an empty JOUST shell if you are interested :)

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »

great seller btw

Marco, you already filled the C6 with your cab !!!  ;D

Tyrem, great cab to start the C7 ???? ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »

great seller btw

Marco, you already filled the C6 with your cab !!!  ;D

Tyrem, great cab to start the C7 ???? ;)

i started c7 a few weeks ago with a Berzerk. ;)
I will write him a pm... i canĀ“t believe i missed his venture. sold yesterday... shittty shitty bang banb. venture and tut would have been a freakin blast. thanks for pointing this out to me. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 07:46:32 PM »
guys... i think i scored the tutankham and a dig dug. :)
confirmation tomorrow.

this means that i achived my ultimate goal, the life magazine cover row!
this also means that i will retire. ;)

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:16 PM »
Great news! I hope that you'll make the deal :)

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 09:19:03 PM »
I bought some nice grails from that seller, would have taken his Tut too if I hadn't already bought one last month (quite a  bit cheaper, but not as nice as this one!).

interesting bit: an  American collector asked him not to sell one of these cabs to someone from Europe... I guess we're thieves of US heritage, guys!   ;)

Cheers,
Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 09:21:57 PM »
I bought some nice grails from that seller, would have taken his Tut too if I hadn't already bought one last month (quite a  bit cheaper, but not as nice as this one!).

interesting bit: an  American collector asked him not to sell one of these cabs to someone from Europe... I guess we're thieves of US heritage, guys!   ;)

Cheers,
Marco

There have been similiar comments on COW's facebook page, where they illustrated the leaving containers ;)

I somehow understand why they're complaining.....people get more money for their cabs from european guys and the cabs become rare over there....

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »
I should think there are still plenty of fish (= cheap deals for US collectors) in the sea?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 09:48:54 PM »

Cheers,
Marco

There have been similiar comments on COW's facebook page, where they illustrated the leaving containers ;)

I somehow understand why they're complaining.....people get more money for their cabs from european guys and the cabs become rare over there....

they can buy them... but don't blame european guys for buying stuff that is available for quite a while there.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »

Cheers,
Marco

well, he is somehow related to germany because of his family. did do no harm for me i guess.
i think a tut in this condition is well worth the money for me. i did not get any reasonable offers in europe and if there was one the condition was not that nice. this one seems to be in great shape, ready to roll. i am really really happy about the dig dug, too. i think my collection is allmost complete now. i will definately slow down a bit, relax and wait for qbert and joust to appear on my radar. and a star wars... and a donkey kong 3... and a major havoc... and.. oh boy, does this ever stop? :(

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »
NO!   ;D

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 06:32:49 AM »
You're mad, my friend, really mad!  ;D

Congrats on the Tut and I guess DigDug is the (larger) US-version?

So how many cabs are now in your basement?

:)