Author Topic: Spain vs. Netherlands  (Read 47368 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: Spain vs. Netherlands
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2014, 10:50:25 AM »
Do not underestimate the power of Messi and Dimaria!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2014, 11:04:36 AM »
The Germans are over the moon now and feel they will become world champion for sure. Excellent lets keep it that way.

trust me. you are totally wrong (again). :D
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2014, 11:29:29 AM »
I'm with Tyrem here....they know that the final will be a completely different match!

It's funny that - each time that Germany scores more than 2 goals - everybody says that the opponents have been in a very bad shape. Was the same when we won 4:0 against Protugal.

Hello? It's Portugal and Brazil, not Malta and Shetland Islands!!

Of course, Brazil was completely shocked after 2:0 and even more after 3:0 and they couldn't find back to their tournament shape and everyone went nuts. But they wouldn't have been shocked if we wouldn't have shot the first goals in a row.

I'm very impressed that Germany kept moving towards the brazilian goal after the 2nd and 3rd goal instead of bringing the victory home by building a defense wall in front of Neuer.

Let's see if we will have a pure european final or a mixed one ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2014, 11:36:46 AM »
portugal was total crap. Like Spain.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
portugal was total crap. Like Spain.

well... i am just getting the idea why DLF is an arcade board and not a football board. ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2014, 12:49:58 PM »
I only feel deep respect for the germans for last night's match

this was not just a match but a semi final against the host and 5 time world champion

if you pull of a 7-1, I can only deeply respect that...... it's never done before

now let's get the argentinians back for 78 and the germans for 74 so we don't have any trauma anymore

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2014, 12:59:32 PM »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »
It's yellow and full of holes.........

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2014, 04:23:27 PM »
Yeah Ully....that's the difference between you and me.....I was supporting Germany up to now because I think it's an awesome team and I have good friends there.....

Oh, and the Brasilians hate Argentina :)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2014, 04:27:43 PM »
I only feel deep respect for the germans for last night's match

Me too, but I already had that and I already knew they wouldn't have much trouble with Brasil.

this was not just a match but a semi final against the host and 5 time world champion

Results of the past say nothing about today....

But yes, I think Germany has the best team of the tournament, the most balanced team for sure, and a superb keeper. That doesn't automatically mean they will win the tournament though :):)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2014, 07:22:41 PM »
Yeah Ully....that's the difference between you and me.....I was supporting Germany up to now because I think it's an awesome team and I have good friends there.....

why should i support a team who could potentially beat us? the sooner a favorite leaves the tournament, the better!

i'm sure we will see mr robben fly around like a ballerina again tonight, because that's what he does best ...

GO ARGENTINA!!!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »
Lol, cool chat here. ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2014, 07:50:59 PM »

why should i support a team who could potentially beat us? the sooner a favorite leaves the tournament, the better!

Ahahahahahaaaaaahahah, that's the Ully I know !!!!

Let me translate this......you guys shit your pants for us and pray for the weaker opponent in the final to get World Champion easily.

I am the opposite: if you want to be World Champion you will have to beat them ALL including the BEST !  ;D ;D ;D

Oh and about Robben......don't forget why we call it Schwalbe, you guys invented it in 1974:
http://youtu.be/xV-H4288yNk

And I hear nobody abroad about the 22 attacks (4,4 per match !) he had to endure during this Championship....
http://www.nusport.nl/wk-nieuws/3823270/robben-wk-veel-vaker-slachtoffer-overtreding.html

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2014, 07:55:31 PM »

always a pleasure to provoke you, andré, it's so easy ...

go count your attacks, i will count his ballerina moves!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2014, 09:19:45 PM »
i can only speak for myself but i am definately not shitting my pants. not because of argentina, not because of holland. i like the dutch confidence at the moment. i don't care who will be playing against us in the final match. it is completely up to us if we win or not.