Author Topic: FS : Atari PAT-9000  (Read 1666 times)

P-man

• View Profile
    • Arcade stuff to buy!
FS : Atari PAT-9000
« on: February 17, 2014, 12:20:13 PM »
I am selling my Atari PAT 9000... if you know what this is, you know how cool it is, and rare. I believe there are only 2 of these in Europe.

please look at photos in this directory :
http://www.andysarcade.net/pix/pat9k/

What i've done to it :
- AR2 modded for +/15v
- 1x new power relay (K3) and the other two have been stripped and cleaned.
- cleaned it out and put things back in the right places :)
- fixed a couple of bad diodes on the switch control pcb (was blowing a power brick fuse)

What its currently doing
- unit powers up, power relays work, power trip pcb is doing its thing
- game PCB powers up and plays through the jamma program plug, but the RGB signal output is very weak to non-existant, and i can't be sure the joystick interface is operating properly. Other buttons are working as is the game select function, audio etc

I'm looking for £600 for it in as-is condition, it comes with one JAMMA program plug. I have a nicely bound copy of the manual which i'll throw in, but i cant send this until July.

Located in the UK, its very heavy, you need to collect or arrange a sympathetic courier, not multi-drop, I can't pack this sufficiently for shipping, its too heavy and the front panel is too delicate to try to protect from the weight and rough handling.

let me know if interested, directly on eh@andysarcade.com would be best, thanks.

thanks!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: FS : Atari PAT-9000
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:18 PM »
that is one cool machine you have there, andy, i'd love to have that just for the coolness factor alone 8). if you're interested in seeing this beast in operation, check out this video!

btw, are any monitors included? on the pics, there seems to be at least one underneath to balance the machine for the photos :D
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
Cool thing ! Should go to an Atari collector..........Mania ?

P-man

• View Profile
    • Arcade stuff to buy!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 05:34:41 PM »
 I'm afraid there are no original monitors included... i had forgot though, i do have a 14" raster monitor (TOEI CMR-14) that is mounted in a box that looks like its supposed to go with the pat9000 :) i'll throw that in for free, but it does not work, i'll include two chassis with it... yes, thats what the pat9000 is sitting on top of right now :) its in a white laminate box with a smoked plexi front, so it looks like it fits with the PAT even though its no the rigth one.. easily used.

The pat9000 that you link to youtube is my other pat9000 !  they're great to actually use, but thy are super rare, this one is serial number 00067 - i have added some more photos to the www directory...