Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 88966 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2014, 09:38:45 PM »
My US partner had a pretty bad accident about 10 days ago. He got smashed by an arcade game, broke several ribs and had his lungs collapsing two times since. He is not in hospital anymore but high on pain killers and I am waiting for him to be back online again to discuss how to proceed.

I heard a different story.

tell it then.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2014, 09:43:06 PM »
My US partner had a pretty bad accident about 10 days ago. He got smashed by an arcade game, broke several ribs and had his lungs collapsing two times since. He is not in hospital anymore but high on pain killers and I am waiting for him to be back online again to discuss how to proceed.

I heard a different story.

Yeah twll. Ans please open another thread for that.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 17, 2014, 09:39:01 AM »
This comment is basically trolling (sorry but it fits the definition of the word spot on). I did email z3k3 and he is referring to something that has actually nothing to do with this thread.

If any of you are in doubt regarding safety of your games or what I am saying is true or just plain want to know more, please contact me directly. I won't post any more info here as it doesn't belong here.

Here again my phone number and an email address.

+49 157 5724 1490
th_ausweis@hotmail.com

All is well regarding Container 5 and I am just waiting for the final shipping date.

Thanks everyone!
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

benj1080

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2014, 02:10:28 AM »
Here is who has all the games "safe"

Type Chase Zarefoss and click on case number 21K13049301 as Thomas Richter's US partner has now a guilty plea, a felony conviction, probation and three years suspended prison sentence for stealing from Coinopwarehouse, for stealing parts, manuals and boards out of machines.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=21K13049301&loc=59&detailLoc=K
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:32:54 AM by benj1080 »

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2014, 06:57:27 AM »
Benj = Benjamin, Lloyd's son ?
If yes, I am still waiting for a reply concerning my lockbar.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2014, 08:18:17 AM »
Benj = Benjamin, Lloyd's son ?
If yes, I am still waiting for a reply concerning my lockbar.

that would actually be REALLY lame. If you want to talk to us... at least tell us who you really are.

i got a pm from Benj als well last night and I knew that chase had to pay 450 dollars. I did not know about the probation and it would have been fair to tell me, Thomas.
You promised me that you will work on your public relations. I am still not worried since I have had cabs in every single container and everything went smooth... even the stuff from Coinop came in good condition with nothing missing. I still trust Thomas and I am sure that all my stuff will arrive. But the way how the status of all this is communicated to us has to become better, man.

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Edwoodjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2014, 08:52:38 AM »
I think whoever has stated they have a cab on container 5 got the same PM.

This is my first container cab and am a little worried now but I also trust Thomas.   Hopefully not too long for a shipping date and if Chase is still recovering maybe he can organise for some friends to do the heavy lifting and get this moving again.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2014, 09:10:22 AM »
I cant believe this. I will get a statement form Chase and post it here too. Gentlemen, your games are safe. And as I said come back to me directly if there are any worries.

Meanwhile I will ask the admins to take the thread private, accessable only to the people involved in container 5 and 6.

Thanks, Thomas

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »
Hé guys,

I normally don't get involved in these sort of threads but lets give Thomas some credit for sticking his neck out. As we all can see these kind of ventures can turn into a real stressfull nightmare real easy.

Let get some nice cabs to Europe and leave the negative energy in the States  ;)

Make sure you air the container out really well before opening Thomas.... No ghost nor gobblings should get across the pond  ;D

Or as they would say in the US.... "In Thomas we trust."

....... The sun is shining here in Holland its monday I'm not at work   8) and I have tax reports to fill out  :?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:49:24 PM by Laszo »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2014, 09:50:26 AM »
I cant believe this. I will get a statement form Chase and post it here too. Gentlemen, your games are safe. And as I said come back to me directly if there are any worries.

Meanwhile I will ask the admins to take the thread private, accessable only to the people involved in container 5 and 6.

Thanks, Thomas

I still have no doubts that we all will get our stuff... and I must also say that eversince Chase took care of the cabs on it´s own they arrived here much much saver that this was the case with c1 and c2. As I said... I never had any problems with missing stuff and especially the Bitburg-container that I was somehow involved in was a real pleasure for me cause I was able to meet Thomas and some of you guys. It was a blast.

I am sure this will come to a good end. I don´t know what to say about the accusations. It is still hard to believe.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
I'm not familiar with this kind of stuff.

So the charge was: Theft: $1,000 To Under $10,000

And for this he has go to jail for 3 years???? Seriously?

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2014, 10:02:11 AM »

Thanks, Thomas

I still have no doubts that we all will get our stuff... and I must also say that eversince Chase took care of the cabs on it´s own they arrived here much much saver that this was the case with c1 and c2. As I said... I never had any problems with missing stuff and especially the Bitburg-container that I was somehow involved in was a real pleasure for me cause I was able to meet Thomas and some of you guys. It was a blast.

I am sure this will come to a good end. I don´t know what to say about the accusations. It is still hard to believe.

Amen to all that!
Thomas has always helped me and got my games safe in the previous containers.
No more missing stuff on my side neither since Chase took care of the shipping… before that well let's say things were a bit on the loose side.
For instance my Q*Bert advertised by COW as complete came with "little bits" missing like… a complete monitor for instance!

Anyway, water under the bridge, my point here is: even if he is German and has a weird haircut, I still trust and support Thomas 100%!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Let me say that I am not an idiot enough to not question Chase's role regarding the accusations that were brought forward by Lloyd Thoburn and his son Benjamin (Coinopwarehouse) against their ex-employee (Chase) last year. I WAS worried and did discuss this topic with Chase a lot and my conclusion is that its extremely unlikely he stole from them. It is as unlikely as him being an hardcore method acting psychopath genius coming up with crazy hard to believe lies that are coherent and never falling out of role even when challenged. His wife must be one of those psychos too. Or let me put it like this. I am pretty sure he is innocent.

Also it seems there is no evidence. I at least never saw any from the Thoburns and I did ask them repeatedly. The judge seems not impressed either. I mean $450 instead of tens of thousands of dollars?

I could explain pretty well what is what and how it came about as I basically do have the facts, but as I am european I know that this is not up to me and none of my business.

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2014, 01:41:46 PM »
I am pretty sure he is innocent.

Chase plead guilty and was convicted of a felony. No one is saying he's a psychopath genius, just that he stole from Coinopwarehouse. I'm sure you're trying your best in this difficult situation, and I hope he comes through for you. But, the facts are the facts. The judge sentenced Chase to a three year suspended sentence.

Over email you told me that Chase "pleaded not guilty via Alford plea" The attachment, which is public record, says otherwise.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
I am pretty sure he is innocent.

Chase plead guilty and was convicted of a felony. No one is saying he's a psychopath genius, just that he stole from Coinopwarehouse. I'm sure you're trying your best in this difficult situation, and I hope he comes through for you. But, the facts are the facts. The judge sentenced Chase to a three year suspended sentence.

Over email you told me that Chase "pleaded not guilty via Alford plea" The attachment, which is public record, says otherwise.

Wait a second. Isn´t it impossible to say "pleaded not guilty via alfrod plea"? As far as I know you can only plead guilty via alfrod plea which means that you do not deny that there is evidence against you but and that you settle this due to the fact that you accept this.