Author Topic: FS: Tempest, Asteroids, Zaxxon, Xevious, Q*Bert  (Read 7583 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
FS: Tempest, Asteroids, Zaxxon, Xevious, Q*Bert
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:27:55 PM »
And some more games for sale. These are still in the US and will ship on the next container (#4). All games are located in my Hagerstown storage unit. PM me if interested and yes, offers are welcome too.

Pics: http://sdrv.ms/17rLyTA

SOLD --- Tempest --- monitor works, pcb has issues though, cab is in awesome condition! --- €500 or €700 shipped to Germany
SOLD --- Asteroids --- plays blind, responds to controls --- €200 or €400 shipped to Germany
SOLD --- Zaxxon --- works great, very nice condition, has credit switch to the right --- €350 or €550 shipped to Germany
SOLD --- Xevious --- works great, very good condition --- €400 or €600 shipped to Germany
SOLD --- Q*Bert --- works great, monitor has little burn in from the blocks, but not visible when playing, paint chipping at kick plate edge, otherwise very very nice and all original --- €600 or €800 shipped to Germany

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Edit: Container #3 is on its way. Just in case you didnt know :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:07:17 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: FS: Tempest, Asteroids, Zaxxon, Xevious, Q*Bert
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:40:36 PM »
And some more games for sale. These are still in the US and will ship on the next container (#4). All games are located in my Hagerstown storage unit. PM me if interested and yes, offers are welcome too.

Pics: http://sdrv.ms/17rLyTA

(on hold) Tempest --- monitor works, pcb has issues though, cab is in awesome condition! --- €500 or €700 shipped to Germany
Asteroids --- plays blind, responds to controls --- €300 or €500 shipped to Germany
Zaxxon --- works great, very nice condition, has credit switch to the right --- €425 or €625 shipped to Germany
Xevious --- works great, very good condition --- €500 or €700 shipped to Germany
Q*Bert --- works great, monitor has little burn in from the blocks, but not visible when playing, paint chipping at kick plate edge, otherwise very very nice and all original --- €600 or €800 shipped to Germany

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Edit: Container #3 is on its way. Just in case you didnt know :)

my row. my row. no. 1... strike!
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 12:23:30 AM »
Q*Bert is sold!
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »
Tempest sold, Xevious on hold. :pac: :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 02:57:34 PM »
Xevious is available again.

Prices lowered for Asteroids, Zaxxon and Xevious!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:57 PM »
Xevious is available again.

Prices lowered for Asteroids, Zaxxon and Xevious!

cool. for tempest, too? ;)
naaah. just kidding. money should be on your account by now.

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 04:33:21 PM »
Real tempting to get the zaxxon.

But I won't buy anything before my current cabs are alle in place
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:19:39 PM by anunaki »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 05:20:59 PM »
Real tempting to get the zaxxon.

But I need to won't buy anything before my current cabs are alle in place
Nonononono, that's not how it works, you just buy it and worry about the consequences later  ;D ;D ;D

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 10:23:44 PM »
Exactly!
Now go buy that cab, you know you need it  ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »
Okay guys, let me explain what exactly is the situation with these missing parts.

First off, lets separate the games bought from Coinopwarehouse directly (and not being as advertised), from the ones we bought somewhere else and stored there. I know from experience and several sources that Coinopwarehouse is pure chaos. They often dont even take the time to look inside a cab before selling it as fast as possible. Most of ChrisChris' bad experiences fall into this category for example. I am not responsible for Coinopwarehouse's items really. Its actually pretty annoying that their fuck-ups are perceived as being related to my container projects.

What really concerns ME and YOU are stolen parts. To be exact, some of the games stored at Coinopwarehouse were missing parts when they did arrive in Germany. To name them: Sega Star Trek, Midway Journey and Midway Tapper. Coinopwarehouse touted they know who the thief is a couple of weeks ago, but I doubt they do. I didn’t see any evidence yet and all info I have suggests the opposite.

Some packages with parts sent to Coinopwarehouse also got lost there in the past. Given what I have seen so far, these parts might be still there, but they are much to disorganized a company to find them.

That said, most of the games in Container #3 were never stored at Coinopwarehouse. Wether I picked them up myself or they came from different places and therefore went straight into my storage units. Chances that there are more parts missing are very very low. For the future chances are zero!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
Okay, prices lowered to €300 (Asteroids), €450 (Zaxxon) and €500 (Xevious) respectively. These LOW prices are valid today only!

Capt. Kirk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 01:07:11 PM »
Hi Love, I take the Xevious.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 01:10:46 PM »

Very wise decision! I send you an email with details n stuff.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!! Love to play this in your arcade some day. :) Good work, man!!!

And for the rest of you... TAKE THOSE CABS!!! THESE PRICES ARE INSANE!!! I would buy them all... but I did buy a little too much during the past week. My wife is going to kill me.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »
I hate myself.... and I am in big trouble now.